Sunday, April 6, 2008

"Blueberry Rhubarb" by Darren Maurer


I have completely spoiled myself. I have wanted to have one of Darren's paintings ever since I found his blog. When I knew the house had sold I was looking for a way to reward all my hard work on it and then I saw this painting on his blog and I could see my name written all over it. (No, my name is not Ball! But some might call me wide mouth... Ha. Beat you to it!) It became perfectly clear that this is what I needed to give myself as a pat on the back, so to speak. I am enjoying it so much. My advice: Reward yourself with fine art!!

http://miniaturemasterpieces.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK...so is this yelly or yam?

Dad Burgess

Lainey said...

Blueberry, Rhubarb Yam. :)

Troy and Beth said...

Fabulous!!!! It would look good in my kitchen too! *grin

Brent and Dayla said...

I enjoy looking at all the artwork on your blog! You are a very talented artist. Then to check out other art work, such as Darren Maurer's is very awe inspiring! Congrats on selling the house, too!!! Love, Dayla

ALB said...

Good for you!