Monday, November 17, 2008

What? No Hunting?



In these tough economic conditions it just seems unfair to limit our food options even more but alas there it is. Posted.
Apparently the herd of deer that we have wandering around the streets and byways here was "discovered" by a group of trophy hunters. Local legend is that bow hunters shot one in our neighborhood and had the bad taste to just take the trophy. I am not impressed. So the next week these signs went up around the block. I have to admit I did not see this one coming.

2 comments:

Mimi/Susan said...

Doesn't look like an "offical", as in stand up in court, sign to me.:)

Roger said...

I guess I have never seen any deer in the kirkland area...What kind are they" I do remember the close up we had of the deer on the VR..that was a nice experience. I've always enjoyed watching them than shooting them. We have a lot of white tail in this area but they have sort of dispursed since hunting season started last week. It is common for us to see deer in the front & back lawn and in the grass between here and the creek.

DAd Burgess