Saturday, November 1, 2008

Spooky, spooky!

Grant loves to carve pumpkins, and has become very good at it too. This masterpiece was his own design, and the only thing I did was help him find the pumpkin carving tools from last year. (I had the hard part!)
Pretty cool comic word bubble isn't it? Grant's cartooning class has taught him some great tricks.





Gentry's scary Halloween (and mine) was the estimate of the work I need done at the dentist. I do brush....the problems arise from stress, grinding your teeth causes them to break, a horrifying thought! While at the dentist Grant became equipped with the tools to do the job, we do what we can to cut costs....I figure I will look a lot like the jack-o-lantern if he gets hold of me! Yikes! Grant on the other hand doesn't look like he has brushed for a long long time, what would his mother say?






And V. was mystery girl from Phantom of the Opera. She hung out with some mysterious and very cool people anyway!

2 comments:

Roger said...

Good looking jack-o-lanterns, very creative. I don't think I want you to work on my teeth. There is something about your dentists outfit that makes me uncomfortable. Maybe it is the huge pliers!

Tory you and your "buds" look like a typical teenage girl scene. Hope you had fun.

Pops

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

SNAGGED! Caught ya red-handed! Stealing my pictures!!! Why, you're welcome! Great pictures of Grant's surgery! He should be a plastic surgeon in his next life!