Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Mixing it up!

As a proud mommy I must say that this is an awesome invention! We could totally use this at VR! Sorry it is too late for the whip cream Tim. Hee Hee. Grant will be taking a robotics class this semester so he is pretty excited. He is also taking: swimming, geography, math, literature/writing, science and typing/keyboarding. Victoria is taking French, and PE as her electives with the same "core" subjects as Grant. Grant and I are going to be studying together a lot and doing a course on history. I think this year is perfect for following the election! We've already started. It is a lot of fun.

4 comments:

VJ said...

Nice job! I mean it doesnt even match! :p

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

What an AWESOME invention! Great job, Grant!

Roger said...

You are very handy with the Lego's Grant...Maybe we can expect a Lego car or Lego spaceship from you someday?

Good luck in your schooling. Sounds like fun, but, remember, it will be just as good as you make it. Learning prepares you for the future and the better you prepare, the better your future can be.

Love, Pops

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm a bit late looking at the video, but I am impressed with what you construceted, Grant! That is quite ingenious....I may come over with some eggs myself, just to watch it work!
from your friend and shirt-tail relative in Auburn, WA.
Donna Wandler