Sunday, August 24, 2008

New Camera: Not much to shout about


Our neighbor across the street who sold us our house, and who had Gentry and Troy redo her kitchen and other areas in their home had some neighbors over for a potluck. It was really neat to have our favorite neighbors all together in one place, including some relation! I have a new cheapish camera for taking on walks, it fits in my pocket, which I like. Of course I don't care for the quality of the photos as much, the lens must be 1/10th the size as our other camera. It also weighs much less!

My "mug" shot. It is criminal how horrible I look in photographs these days....they just don't do me justice. Har har.
Our neighbor Steve and a good friend to the goats. They have a new St. Bernard puppy that he is socializing with the goats on a daily basis so that she is used to them. Pretty cute how the goats see him and come running. He often gives them treats out of his garden.
Serious discussions with Kay. I think I was saying how I am not real confident making pies. She made an apple pie that was very memorable. She definitely has the touch.

Gentry got the carving job. Slurp!
Brenna is the same age as Victoria and loves gymnastics. She may be in the next Olympics!

Neighbors Joe and Danny with a mouse? Victoria was also there, taking pictures most of the time, and Grant was moving too much so all the pictures of him are blurry. Go figure.

3 comments:

VJ said...

Hey! if you dont like that camera ill take it!

ALB said...

Love the picture of Joe & Daniel!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a good time was had by all! I appreciate your blogs and the fact that you update them often. This makes us feel like we are there with you. Thanks.

Dad Burgess