Friday, August 15, 2008

A little look back.

A bbbaaabby goat! While in Wyoming we got the privilege of visiting our friends in Thermop. Darren and Grant became good friends at Cody a few years ago and Laurel and Victoria go back further. Eacel and I were school chums (University) and Dennis and his family lived in JC for a very short while when we were kids.
Lucy the goat captured our attention and our hearts.
They had lots of great looking chickens! I could have spent quite awhile there watching them and taking pictures. They are so colorful and the rich textures were delightful.

And I had taken this picture of clothes out on their line and then saw some similar pictures..... take a look! The photography is not great but I do like the skirts in with the trousers. Neat to know I am not the only one who finds this sort of thing interesting and wholesome. I have always wanted to have a clothesline - although rain might be a problem.

No comments: