Thursday, August 14, 2008

A clearer confession...

Silly ole me. My father in law was right. Don't tell him. He said lightly that if I knew how to work the camera it would probably be fine. I told him quite firmly that the camera had BroKeN!
Gentry spent a few minutes with it and found a switch that turns the viewfinder on and off. (Who would even think about something like that and who would use such a feature?) Apparently if I was more mechanically minded it would have occurred to me to look for something like this. So, I eat humble pie. I really don't remember when I started feeling proud, but I do feel more lowly now. That is a good thing. Better pictures coming soon?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Elaine, the reason I said that is I have similar problems with the "digital world"! I think I have a major problem and some 10 year old kid goes "blip-blip" and it works OK. There is he story about a guy about my age who had some problems with his computer and called a boy from his neighborhood to see if he could figure it out...it took about 15 seconds....He said what was wrong? He said "it was an ID-10-T problem...."wow...that sounds impressive"!..Yup, he said..IDIOT..problem! It thougt that was a cute one.

Dad Burgess

Lainey said...

Thanks for the laugh Pops!