Sunday, June 1, 2008

Yes, spring had arrived. Puddle was having mud season. Yay!




Cleaning up can be a bit chilly since the spring is fed from snow melt! But the sun was warm so they loved it. Good "clean" fun!
What started out as a making mud pie experiment (cooking 101?) , escalated to the mud fighting experiment. You are right if you guessed that they had a great time wallowing around! If I could, I would share the commentary that went with it. It was great entertainment! The one comment I do remember was from Grantius "Think of all the people in the world living without mud!" said with sincere empathy. It was totally worth the laundry.

4 comments:

ALB said...

What great pictures! I am impressed that Victoria doesn't mind a bit of dirtiness...this is a good thing there is a lot to explore in this world.

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

EWWWW! I have to admit, I'd've been hanging back under cover! Hee!Hee! Glad they had fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun to me! Brown is the "IN" color, isn't it?

Dad Burgess

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the great pictures and the fact that you update often makes feel more like we are with you. Man! That chili looks good...we'll have to try some when we come out..of course in August it might not have the same appeal.

Dad Burgess