Friday, June 6, 2008

Gallery Walk

Even though Grant was telling me how bored he was, he looks pretty happy doesn't he?
This is Grants palette knife painting. The kids were all asked why they chose the piece of artwork they did for GW and Grant's quote was, "I liked working with the palette knives and I really like the swirls in the sky." I do too. I think he did a marvelous job. I also like the brush in the fore-ground, and the debth created by the trail in.
And here is the display of the palette knife paintings that were chosen. There was so much to look at. I had a wonderful time. Most of my pictures didn't turn out so well. I need camera help.

Victoria served drinks as part of her community service requirements for Honor Society. She found a few friends that she rides the bus with that have younger siblings at Mark Twain. She didn't think that she would know anyone since she didn't go to this elementary. Great to see her working! Smile.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job, Grant! This must be your "Blue Period"? Anyway it is interesting and coordinated in a "Blue kind of way"

Pops

ALB said...

Cool art work Grant!!