Thursday, January 3, 2008

My daily artwork schedule

Well, I am happy that I have gotten to do some artwork today. We are fixing our dining room up a bit. Earlier this year when Gentry put in the heat for the lower level, we moved our furnace and that allowed us to open up a wall in the dining room where the cold air return had been. At the same time we removed 2 of 4 weird bump outs that were to be used by previous owner to "colonialize" it. I suppose they would have had columns eventually. For my birthday Gentry trimmed out these goofy windows that had not been fully installed, and put down baseboard. Not his favorite project because the floor will need to be replaced someday. It is discouraging to do things out of order, but my patience has it's limits! Back to the artwork, we repainted some of the construction area, and I wanted to add some color. After making a blue wall, I decided it needed something extra so did some floral accents. It has been very rewarding! I will be posting a picture when I get finished. I may not like it when it is done but it was fun anyway. See you soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bring on the picture!!!!!!!

Renee

Troy and Beth said...

I've already seen some of it...it's awesome of course! I think she needs to move in with me and help me pick out colors to revitalize my house!