Saturday, January 5, 2008

13 years in the making!




Grant considers this gift partially for him....Victoria will not be wanting to ride his scooter all the time now!



Gentry and I are now parents of a teenager! Gasp! Day one went pretty well, of course getting a bunch of new clothes and getting out of chores for the day probably helped. I know my budget will not allow for this kind of guaranteed success. She had a mint chocolate chip ice cream cake, too bad you weren't here to enjoy it with us! Happy Birthday Victoria!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Victoria! I don't think you could be 13 - your mom must have made a mistake about the age...

I'm anxious to see a picture of your wall and remodeling job, Elaine. You know, I am into painting walls. That is about as artistic as I get.
Love, Karen F.

Kay's Website said...

Happy Birthday Victoria! Elaine this is my site www.karilove13.blogspot.com and show Victoria my blog i have a surprise for her on there. Love the blog!
bye- Karissa

ALB said...

Happy Birthday Victoria! Your gift will be in the mail soon. What a yummy looking cake. I love all the cute pix of baby on up!
Love ya!