Thursday, January 31, 2008

Introducing....Gentry Homes Blog

Ok, I have enough posts to say we have a business blog. Let me know what you think. Is it interesting, do you think it will keep our future customers happy to see their project showcased on a blog? Do you think that anyone will have any security concerns? I don't plan on using any names whatsoever so I can't imagine that really being a problem. I will try to update it at least once a week. We intend to add more resouces for things like lighting fixtures, directions to all the local tile places and so on. Thanks for any suggestions or feedback you may have.

www.gentryhomes.blogspot.com

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lee and I were admiring the talent both of you have! What a great team you are... The bookcase is simply beautiful.

Paula

Anonymous said...

Forgive me... I've been blog-dropping for a while but must come out of the "woodwork" and tell you how beautiful your woodworking masterpieces are.

You don't know me, I don't know you, but I'm from SW Missouri. I remember Gentry's grandpa from Blackwater conv., and I met Wade way back when... before he and Andrea were married, I think. My husband lived in NE MO from '82 til '87.

Anyway, just wanted you to know I read and enjoy your blog.

Greetings from Indiana...

Donna and Jim said...

I think the blog is great. It showcases his talent and the projects he is working on or has done. If I was thinking about hiring him, seeing the blog would push me into it. His work is amazing.

Anonymous said...

I also enjoyed visiting your Gentry Homes Blog. It is interesting to read about Gent's latest projects, and always fascinating to see his workmanship. I will be back to visit again! Karen F.

Lainey said...

Thanks everyone for the positive comments. We are also willing to listen to constructive criticism!

Amy: thanks for your comment! It is fun to "meet" new people this way.