Sunday, December 30, 2007

Memories to keep....

Jenny, Ryan, Gentry, Brian and Victoria all waiting for another turn down the hill.


Jenny and Ryan try to go it together....watch out below Grant!

Victoria had a cold, and it didn't take her too long to wish for a girl to play with!



Stealing cookies and hiding in the man cave. (A term I learned from Ryan, apparently it starts very young!) No girls allowed!


Aunt Jenny and Danny
Andrea and Brett


Sir Brian- uncle extraordinaire!

My dreams came true, I got to play with all the kids, finally got to meet Brett( he is a charmer!), and played chase with Luke. He is going to love me! Someday. There were lots of hugs and kisses to share. Cousins don't taste half bad! (Brett and Joe)


Girls out for brunch.....boy did we have a lot to talk about! Tee hee. (Andrea, Jenny, Nanny, Beth, Elaine)


While the daughters-in-laws took Nanny and Jenny out for a special girls brunch.......
(Troy, Luke, Wade, Pops, Ryan, Gentry, Micah, Grant, Victoria, Joe)

the boys held down the fort, took care of all the kids (7 total, with 3 in diapers, and 2 still under the age of one.) I hate to say that while we girls had a fabulous meal, the guys had leftovers and the ever kid friendly meal of Mac and cheese. Girls rule...... just not for very long at a time.


Getting ready to eat a bunch more of Grandma's sugar....many flavors, textures and colors to choose from and all deliciously sweet. Thanks Grandma!

Father and Daughter...she seems to be listening.......??

7 comments:

ALB said...

MMM...thanks for sharing the fun pix! Doesn't it make you want to do it all over again next week. It was so fun. Micah was SO sad to leave his cousins...we miss you already!

ALB said...

One more thing...i think this was the cutest...when we left the hotel Thurs. Luke was holding uncle Brian's hand, looking up at him & asked; "do you want to come to our house?" Such a wonderful thing to have great family.

Troy and Beth said...

Wow, what a great vacation you had...I feel like I was there too! *grin

I'll hopefully be posting our pics this week.

When is Gentry buying you a new camera?

Lainey said...

Like my artwork? I think it should help my cause..... :)

ALB said...

i think the art work is very unique!

Pharmgirl said...

Oh to have been a mouse in the corner of that brunch place!! I bet you girls had a lively conversation and no recollection of what you ate :-)

Troy and Beth said...

Are you kidding!! Of course I know what I ate...cause I knew that when I got back home I'd have to start drinking shakes! *grin

Elaine- that Uncle Brian is sure cute...watch out, girls might start sending you resumes! *hee hee