Saturday, December 15, 2007

The Good Stuff

I love a Saturday, don't you? We have the radio on playing "That's the good stuff..." and I think I have a full cup today. Saturday mornings around here start with the family favorite of biscuits and gravy. The only time that Grant eats so much that he hurts for a couple of hours after! Then with meeting tomorrow I get the privilege of preparing my home. I love cleaning with a purpose. Otherwise I really don't. (Read: don't clean, and don't enjoy it) But Saturdays are meant for that busy deep cleaning. I cleaned the couches, and am busy scrubbing floors and baseboards, and even walls and doors. Gentry is busy cleaning gutters and we have a boy working on the basement to get it ready for a new floor (digging out more dirt, the flooding helped to soften it up some so all is good!) The very best part: The kids are cleaning their rooms! They are even doing a good job. Love it!
Have a good Saturday yourselves!

2 comments:

Troy and Beth said...

Come do my house next!!!

Wade Burgess said...

Sounds like the start of a perfect Saturday.