Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Wee little cutie pie

Grant and Victoria as well as two other girls had a big babysitting job together over at T and B's who went out with two other couples. They were in charge of one infant, one crawler/early walker/ 2 toddlers, and two preschoolers. For only having 4 in diapers Victoria set a record with how many soiled diapers she had to change. Yikes! Little wee one above spent some time with me, for naps and when things got too hectic over there for her. She was so perfectly sweet, easy going, and I had so much fun with her. I usually have to share her after meeting so this was my chance to get some special time with her. It was great!

1 comment:

Roger said...

Babysitting 6 kids? Wow, Tory you must have had your hands full. I would have to get paid a lot of money to look after 6 kids!

Dad Burgess/Pops