Saturday, February 21, 2009

Productive People


Grant has been taking "wood shop" from dad, they are building a special project which I will post in the next day or two. Grant found a long lost toy downstairs. When I asked him what he was doing he said, "I am just sitting around supervising." Sounds about right. Really he has been doing more than you might think.

And I am glad Dad is not letting him run this saw yet! This post shows the improved headroom that our basement remodel provided.
The basement provided several young men around here jobs, including building shelves for improved storage, the big move from the job trailer is on the list next I believe. (I can't wait to get rid of that....if serves a purpose but is double ugly.)




View of the planer, and the new double doors...they are great!


Don't think that I don't dust, cause I do but.....who can keep up with this? So many good things come out of my basement I really can't complain.

2 comments:

Roger said...

I'm anxious to see what Grant's project is!

Dad Burgess

Anonymous said...

I love your busy life updates!! Hugs, Kathy, WY