Thursday, February 5, 2009

More Photos on Gentry Homes Blog

I will be posting several new or completed jobs on Gentry Homes blog over the next few days. That will be my focus. Yes, I will focus!!! I am definitely having trouble with the focus issue this past little bit between trying to homeschool a sick kid, learning (0r not) the new design software, and keeping up with bills, taxes, getting the piano tuned, my back tuned, and the jeep tuned. Who has time to cook or shop? My fridge is so


EMPTY! We have beans. Serious.

Check out the completed remodel pictures of a shop/ garage addition and new siding and windows, updated entry at http://www.gentryhomes.blogspot.com/.

2 comments:

Brent and Dayla said...

How does a woman get it all done? :-) I've often pondered that...and my response to my own question is simply this, "we try to do the best we can do".

Roger said...

I checked out the updated Gentry Homes Blog. Those are some very good looking projects!

Dad Burgess