Friday, February 20, 2009

A bee u tee ful day for a bicylce ride!

Victoria took this picture of me on our bike ride the other day. I love the sunshine and the little dips and bumps in the road that make the squeaky seat springs bounce, and the way the cats scatter when they see us coming! I wish I would have gotten a bike years ago. The kids and I are really enjoying our rides around the neighborhood. We haven't gone too far yet since we are missing a couple of helments. (Grants pronunciation there.) This summer we plan on going much farther. Gotta love the flat spots, the hills around here make me realize that I am not a kid anymore.

3 comments:

Shirley said...

Keep up the bike rides! We should get together on the trails this summer, especially the Sammamish...!

Roger said...

You aren't thinking of biking to Washinton DC like Bruce are you?

How about biking up to the VR? I'll drive and meet you up there in a few days!

Dad Burgess

Anonymous said...

hey nice bike!! :)