Thursday, February 26, 2009

Road Work Ahead

We woke up to snow this morning again. This is different than other years for sure. It reminded me that I had not posted pictures of the road and the kids driving the snowmobile. They did a great job, kept the speed down to were mom was happy to ride along (I have turned into a wimp...and I am OK with that!). Of course they fought a little about who's turn it was but they both really had a great time.
Gentry followed behind.

This shows some of the washout. Gentry had to do some digging to get some areas where they could get across. It snaked it's way through like water will.


I think it might look worse than it will be when all the snow is gone. It looks like a deep cavern but there is a lot of dirty snow that needs to melt before we know what is really there under it all.

But there is definitely work to be done!


1 comment:

Roger said...

The kids look a little like darth vader in their helmuts! Yup, it looks like some roadwork is going to be necessary come spring. I think the snowmobiling looks like a lot of fun!

Dad Burgess