Wednesday, May 14, 2008

I'm a very happy Mommy!

I have so many people to thank for making my mother's day the best ever. Gentry got me the tulips and the roses below, and made me a fabulous steak for lunch. My children have a wonderful personal shopper in their Auntie Beth who helped them purchase the strainer tea cups above. I got one in each color and mix and matched the strainer! I even have my favorite tea around here to make loose leaf tea. Sigh.....Thanks Gentry, Beth, Toria, and Grant!
Then there is a special friend who gave me this lovely card and cup. The cup is a perfect size, shape and color! It fits in the palm of my hand, and the smaller opening keeps my coffee hot for a very long time. Ahhh. Thanks Mel.
And here is the picture of the roses from my hubby, beautiful! Aw, shucks....

And thanks to all of you who sent wishes, posted comments and remembered my mom with me. It really was a special day!

1 comment:

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

You are very welcome, Very Happy Mommy! You are a dear friend!