Friday, April 24, 2009

Staying up late

Tonight I am trying to keep myself awake so that I can go pick up Grant and Victoria from a friends house. They were privileged to go to the friends gym night. They have volleyball, basketball, etc. the first part is for the younger kids then the big boys play basketball for the last half. Gets to be a bit late for this mommy, but I so appreciate the time they get to spend with special people! Of course the kids love it, but we will pay the price tomorrow in spite of the promise I make my kids give me. Half smile.

2 comments:

GIEJ Long said...

Somebody told me today that when the kids grow older, it is not going to be easier, it is going to be different. A different set of problems, activities. I like to see what older kids do, it give me a glimpse of how it will be for me/us in the near future.
I like the music on your blog!

Roger said...

The good news is that you know where they are and who they are with...that is the main thing...you can sleep when you get old and broken down, like me! I do understand how you feel...I was never too good about "paitently waiting" for the kids...or anything else really!

Dad Burgess