Tuesday, April 7, 2009

House work

I am so very happy that something is being done to the upstairs. It has seemed a very long time coming, and may not get completed for awhile, things being what they are and all. Thats life.
Tim is working on replacing the window, we are putting a smaller one in that will offer a tad bit more privacy and allow for a closet on one side and a dresser or what have you under it. Now looking at the picture I see there is plenty of yard work to do also. I have been going up and down stairs moving all my art supplies, linen cabinet items, and pantry down to the basement or out to the garage. The best part is that we are down sizing the junk pile. Yeah! There has been much to be happy for this week.

4 comments:

Roger said...

We are actually working on the upstairs bedroom! Wow...good news and bad...this is a worthwhile project...on the other hand if Gent was busy with other work it would never happen, right?

I think it is a good thing...it will definitely improve living conditons and the value of the property. It's a worthwhile project for sure.

Dad Burgess

Dad Burgess

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

YAY!!! I'm so excited for you! There's hope of a kitchen, too, isn't there if one project gets completed?!?! ;)

Pharmgirl said...

Shouldn't he be wearing a helmet? ;-)
I'm dabbling in landscaping for the first time in my homeownership career -- see my blog for my thoughts on that!
Guess we're all busy now that there's some sunshine to motivate us!

ALB said...

Your house is looking good! Excited for your new addition. I'm sure it will be cool as that is all Gentry knows how to do! :)