Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The whole bunch.

I love this picture! But then, I was having fun and even getting a couple smooches with my eyebrow flirting friend, then there is Luke, getting ready for pictures includes cleaning out the proboscis, Brian, is obviously taken with the view, Andrea and Micah have matching poses, Victoria is having sweet moments with Danny, Beth is getting ready, the back sides of the boys are a nice contrast, and Grant has matching pant legs in this picture.
Ryan and Jennifer: This would be a better looking picture if you were here too...we missed you!

3 comments:

ALB said...

He is my son but I must laugh! My nose pickin' child! It doesn't matter if we are in meeting or in a dentist chair as he was today...boys have to do what they must do & a finger in the nose seems appropriate to them! :)

Roger said...

Thanks for the family group pictue...it is special to me...Yup, it would be nice to have Ryan & Jennifer...but they aren't quite into the family camping thing yet. Too bad for them...they missed a fun outing and family times to remember!

Dad Burgess

Mom said...

Ryan and Jennifer might go for a day trip, but none of the tent-type camping in the real-out-of doors. They like civilization too well, and that's what the rest of us try to get away from!