Wednesday, July 15, 2009

All I have been doing lately...

Remember this sweet little home? I have been showing and showing and showing this house, taking applications, calling references, and showing it again. I like this little house but I want this process to be over! I have had a slew of tatooed folks come through, 3-4 young working divorced women with a child, lots of calls from people who want to have dogs, (no), parents looking for thier children, or grandchildren...and on and on. Sigh. The ideal I keep looking for: A young couple, both working, who look at the big lawn with delight and ambition!

2 comments:

Alison said...

Ohhh! That so reminds me of our first house. We drive by every once and awhile and it tugs at my heart! We loved it but there is NO WAY we would fit in it now!!! Goodluck finding your perfect tenants. I bet their out their somewhere!

Roger said...

When did the former tennants leave? I thought it was rented to one of hthe friends?

Dad Burgess