Saturday, December 20, 2008

I Wonder.....

I wonder if this snowman looks like someone you know?
I wonder if you have ever tried a "sleigh" like this one? Custom made by Gentry, and a big hit all around.




I wonder who is trying to duck behind the tree?



I wonder who is trying to hide, the snow is making it difficult to see!




I wonder who this sleepy little snow angel is....


It is a winter Wonderland, so there is much to wonder about. You may all be wondering about us soon. The big storm moves in this afternoon. Sigh.....I wonder if we will even have Special Meeting, and our Special guests? I wonder if we do if everyone will fit under our roof? We are already pretty full but I will be disappointed if we don't get the chance to see. Until after the storm, have a great Holiday!!

4 comments:

Will, Shelley, Chet, Zane, Reid, Lily said...

How fun! Playing in the snow is so much fun!! We're so sorry to miss you this weekend! =( We definately want to come up some other time...maybe in the spring? Have an awesome time in Cabo and a great New Years!

Roger said...

This is Seattle? Looks like a beautiful snow and like you are having a good time with it! Is that Joe laying down on the sled?

Leave it to Gent to rig up a special 1 horse (or whatever HP the snowmobile is) sleigh!

Have a happy holiday. I hope the Spec Mtg is not cancelled and that you get your guests...Where you put them is another matter. However, I know for a fact that if you were in Mexico or China or somewhere like that your house is nowhere near capacity.

Dad Burgess

Wade Burgess said...

I love it. You guys need snow more often.

Lainey said...

That is Danny sleeping on the sled. He is getting big isn't he?