Sunday, December 14, 2008

Boys


Things have been too busy for much in the way of real posts but I thought I would share something I found funny. G. has been asking for an email account for the longest time and I finally found out how to do it...mostly it just took the time to read, which can seem like work and so of course I have avoided it. Anyway the kids both got set up with new accounts and Sir. G's address includes ....imstarving. He was dead set that this be his account address. I think the guys he will be in touch with will understand completely. It has kept me smiling!

4 comments:

Renee said...

That is indeed funny!
Normal boy!

Anonymous said...

What could be more appropriate? Nice to see a good appetite. That makes it fun for the cook!

Love, Mom/Nanny

Pharmgirl said...

My friend from college had a license plate frame that read "I'd rather be ......... eating food" :-)

Roger said...

let us know Grants blog address so we can access it...that is if he wants old folks on it!

Dad Burgess