Monday, July 28, 2008

I've been tagged!

I can usually outrun Melisa but this time she caught up with me!
*Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.*

1. In September I will have been someones "old lady" for 20 years. And thankfully he has never really referred to me as such. It feels like 20 years(not more or less) and yes I was married very very young! Wink!
2. Most of you know that I like art: creating, viewing the works of other artists and teaching. What you may not know is that it wasn't until High School that I discovered that it was something I enjoyed doing. I was a coloring book child, and still love to color- in coloring books. This is frowned upon now but teacher Beth says it is very good for eye-hand coordination so I am having my kids color with me this summer.
3. I enjoy talking one on one to just about anyone. I like to be able to concentrate on just you. I do not do so well when there is a medium to large group- there are so many interesting conversations happening it is hard to concentrate on just you. Sorry.
4. I love to watch people. Kids are hilarious to watch.
5. Talking about myself is not easy here. All these sentences that start with "I". My English teacher would not approve.
6. My dad has always had an abundant repertoire of silly sayings and as I get older I find myself being more and more like him, especially with my kids. Seems like I should be more like mom.
7. Something weird huh? How about that I miss using Methiolate on cuts. I loved the color of that stuff.
I tag: (Don't worry it isn't that hard to fulfill the requirements if you put in as much thought as I have!)
Kristi, Janell, Donna, Andrea, Hilary, Lana, Beth

7 comments:

Hilary said...

I like to color in coloring books still, too! In fact, we have a few lying around for the when the nephews come, and I've dug them out before and used them for myself. I will not grow up :)

Lainey said...

YEAH! I knew we were kin!

Kristi said...

Hi Elaine, I saw this going around and hoped I would escape it!! ha ha.... anyway, I will try but no promises... I'm afraid I'm not terribly interesting.....

ALB said...

I think you should write 7 things interesting/weird etc. about me...Chain things are not me. :)

Lainey said...

Andrea- Someone has to put their foot down somewhere. :) I learned a little bit about you anyway!

Kent, Melisa,Tiana (and Coda) said...

Thanks for sharing, Elaine! Those "tag" games are kind of a lot, but I do love to learn about bit more about my friends! Guess if we only had all the time in the world to sit at tea, it would help!! ;) Looking forward to tomorrow!

Pharmgirl said...

Ok, I filled mine out as commanded :-) I was going to write something about how I'm classy but after reading my last few, I decided that nobody would believe it! haha