Monday, May 24, 2010

Taco Party

Beth and Kristin close to the wonderful taco bar. The food was spectacular as usual.
Kids having a wonderful time in the roomy living room, running around like chickens!

Ron and Bradley


Jenith and Marge.


Sorry Kristin, this may not be the best picture of you, (she is always stunning regardless!) but the painting in the background is one I did a few years ago, and I never got a picture of the final result. The reflection in the water is my favorite part.

Lively discussion!

With lots of laughs shared.


The guys were Not doing the dishes, but look how close they came to it!


This is seconds? Thirds? She was a very hungry hostess! Smile.


The household mascot, Matisse by name, is getting a drink from the table ouside. He is sooo large and sooo sweet!




3 comments:

Mom said...

Love the mural, Elaine! I'm currently trying to decide on that type of picture or a mirror on my dining room wall. A picture would give depth. A mirror would just reflect the kitchen!

ALB said...

Beautiful work Elaine! Some day when we get a real house...will you please paint a wall like that for me?! Love it!!

Lainey said...

A painting then it must be Mom! Check out Sandys photograph obove the fireplace. Timelapse photography gave it great depth.

Andrea...you know I would love to paint for you anytime!