Monday, May 24, 2010

Lady Margery's Tea Party




Lady Hilde

The Party



Gerrald serving. It was a wonderful bonus to get to sit down and be waited on. Thanks G!


I cannot believe it but this will not load for me in the appropriate manner. Here is Lady Marge and her sister, Lady Elly.


And the butler, with his dear wife.

Lady Brenda, Lady Masako, Lady Maria.

Lady Ruth

Lady Betty. Adorable in every way. The Birthday Tea was a wonderful success and the start of many more parties to come. I spent many enjoyable hours planning, cooking, cleaning and sorting though all of Marges very pretty dishes from her mom. She seemed to really enjoy the fellowship, the dainty food, and the use of all those precious things from the past. What fun!!

3 comments:

Mom said...

We did one of these in AZ this winter, complete with hats, too! Feels good to be feminine, doesn't it!

Dishes and food look so special. Congrats on a job well done!

Will, Shelley, Chet, Zane, Reid, Lily said...

Wow! I am so impressed! I have always wanted to do a tea, but have shied away from it because of all the work! You did a beautiful job! How fun! So nice that you are always having get togethers! It's always so special to be with everyone isn't it? =)

ALB said...

My dearest sister in law Elaine-
You never cease to amaze me!! Lovely work...you made several ladies happy that day I am sure. It feels good to serve others.
Thanks for sharing! :)