Friday, June 12, 2009

Too-much-to-do-forgetfulness-wacky-syndrome

I think the diagnosis is too much to do that it is making me not stop and get the facts, causing me to do dumb things like planning on taking V. out of school a couple days early to go to Cody convention. Come to find out it is a week later than I was thinking. Why I didn't write it on my calendar instead of trying to use my unreliable memory I do not know. Memory is recognizing when you have made the same mistake before. Smile.

Now I have a disappointed, unmotivated kid, and I have to rethink and replan the whole rest of the month. Couldn't sleep because of the mental work this required and now I am tired as well. Brother!

On the bright side, it is a lovely cooler day here today and I got a whole pie plate of strawberries from my strawberry patch, last year I only got a handfull! Yeah!

4 comments:

Mom said...

We have your weather here today--a little rain this morning and nice and cool the rest of the day. Our strawberry farm isn't growing berries this year so Roger picked up some at the grocery store. Don't want to go without that luscious freezer jam for a whole year!

Roger said...

So are you going to Cody Convention?

Dad Burgess

grmasusie said...

This should make you feel better about the Cody conv date...it is a week later than last year!

Lainey said...

Thanks Susie! We do hope to go...the kids and I that is. We'll probably just go for the week, come back and have a whopping two days before the family comes out for our big camping excursion. Busy is good with my kids, and I think I will survive quite nicely too. My only regret is that this way means I have less time with Teri.