Saturday, November 17, 2007

A week later.....


Well, since you folks weren't beating down our door to have your piece of tongue, we ate it without you. I maybe should have waited until Grant was finished chewing before I took the picture, and as you can see Gentry wasn't quite ready either, but this picture was so tasteful I had to post it. Gag! I have to say though we have had a lot of fun with this gift. Favorite dinner quotes, "This makes me have a light appetite" (Grant) and "Like, I am so not eating any of this" (Victoria). Proudly I can say we did all have some. It was.....well, I am not telling, you will just have to try it yourself.
Funny thing...Liane called and said the Todd had taken Kaitlyn out for appetisers at a very nice, posh restaurant and they had.....you guessed it.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Hahaha, Victoria's quote is the best!

Anonymous said...

Okay...hehehe...Todd wants the down and dirty on how you fixed it!! NOT like its ever going to reside at OUR HOUSE...heheh...nice going you brave bunch!! Love Lianne