Sunday, November 25, 2007





I hope everyone had a happy Turkey day. I sincerely hope you ate too much, took a long nap and woke up very thirsty, ate more because you knew you needed something, and then finished it off with a very large glass of water. Wow, that can hurt.


After we ate too much we went up to Vertical Ranch to see if there was snow yet. And Happy Day there was! What was weird was that there was one spot in the fire that was still smoldering, all after 3 weeks, a few inches of rain, and several inches of snow. Ironically we had a tough time getting a little fire going in our fire pit..... with dry wood! It was as temperamental as a man who gets a meal presented to him with mashed potatoes but no gravy!

1 comment:

Pharmgirl said...

Happy Belated Thanksgiving! I finally got a chance to click on the link and see who "Lanie" is that was leaving me a message! I spent the day working but that was okay because I went home the previous weekend and ate mom's cooking.
Great blog!